“With over 100 volunteers bringing bows to their neighborhoods, schools and workplaces the BCC Rally Pink Bow Campaign has raised over $480,000 since 2008, contributing to the $1.8 million that BCC Rally has raised since 2004. Friends, neighbors, business colleagues and even school children can be part of the continued community impact of successful Pink Bow Campaigns.”
-Carol Aaron, Pink Bow Captain.
Contact email@example.com TODAY to start your campaign!
We will send you bows on consignment, together with suggested flyers, forms and templates for marketing and record-keeping.
You send back to BCC Rally all funds raised, together with any unsold bows by October 31.
Steps that Help Pink Bow Campaigns Succeed
- Request HOA approval if required.
- Spread the word- email your neighbors, distribute flyers, go door to door, or create a community event.
- Tie bows on mailboxes, trees or lampposts as orders are received, or tie all bows once all orders are received.
- Remove bows at the end of October.
- Obtain permission from management.
- Spread the word to employees through email, announcements, or word of mouth.
- Display bows on doors, cubicles, and even computers.
- Encourage competition between departments; host a “wear pink to work day” for a $5 donation; ask management to match funds raised by employees.
- Alternatively, encourage management or department leaders to purchase bows to pink up their offices.
- This is a great community service opportunity for students.
- Obtain permission from principal and enlist the help of a teacher, a club and/or parents.
- Bows can be sold during lunch, or at specific school events. Sports teams can designate a “Pink Out” game as a great way to involve the entire school community.
- Encourage students and faculty to tie bows on their backpacks, cars, hair, lockers, and classroom doors.